Hello - I just purchased a used epson sure color p800 and when I turn it on it is giving me an error code of 0X131B. The only thing that I could find on the internet is * Code: 131B
- Description: Head driver (transmission gate) temp. error
- Causes: • The temperature of the head driver rises, and has reached a predetermined limit.
• Head FFC insertion at an angle
• Disconnection of the head FFC
• SUB board failure
• MAIN board failure
- Remedy: Check the connection of the head FFC for abnormalities, such as whether it is inserted at an angle.
- Replace the head FFC.
- Replace the print head.
- Replace the MAIN board.
What is the head FFC? Does anyone have experience with this? I just contacted epson and hope that they get back to me. If you have any ideas, I would appreciate your help. Thank you.