EPSON 9900 - Yellow and LLK channels

I have converted my Epson 9900 to piezography. I still have piezoflush trace on two channels (Y, LLK), after I have done the following:

First step, I did an INIT Fill with PiezoFlush, then cleaned the wiper blade, the capping station, the flushing box, and the print head. Nozzle print checked OK, but with color ink remaining in all channels.
Used QuadRip (in calibration mode) with the x900 purge file. Performed a few prints with no significant changes.
Did a 2nd INIT fill … and nozzle checked perfect. X900 purge file print perfect.

Second step, I did an INIT Fill with piezo ink. Nozzle print checked OK, except two channels (Y, LLK).
Used QuadRip (in calibration mode) with the x900 purge file. Performed a few prints with no significant changes.
Performed a cleaning by pair (Y, LLK) … no change.
Did a 2nd INIT fill … no change. Still piezoflush trace in the Y, LLK

Appreciate an input on what to try next? Thanks.

Oliver.

Case resolved by letting the ink sit for a few hours :wink:

Thanks … Oliver.

[QUOTE=oliklink;8466]I have converted my Epson 9900 to piezography. I still have piezoflush trace on two channels (Y, LLK), after I have done the following:

First step, I did an INIT Fill with PiezoFlush, then cleaned the wiper blade, the capping station, the flushing box, and the print head. Nozzle print checked OK, but with color ink remaining in all channels.
Did a 2nd INIT fill … and nozzle checked perfect. X900 purge file print perfect.

Second step, I did an INIT Fill with piezo ink. Nozzle print checked OK, except two channels (Y, LLK).
Performed a cleaning by pair (Y, LLK) … no change.
Did a 2nd INIT fill … no change. Still piezoflush trace in the Y, LLK

Appreciate an input on what to try next? Thanks.

Oliver.[/QUOTE]

Excellent, glad to hear!

Best regards and happy printing~ Dana :slight_smile: