Epson 9900 Piezoflush issues

I recently bought the cartridge kit and 700ml + 1 gallon of piezoflush to hopefully get rid of a stubborn cyan clog for my 2 year old 9900.

All of the ink carts installed fine on the right side, the light magenta cart has a leak issue but I should be receiving the replacement cart this week. On the left side however, the cyan and light cyan are both coming up with errors. All other carts installed fine.

The cyan cart comes up with a “ink cartridge error” and the light cyan cart is coming up with a “no cartridge” error.

Let me know if there’s anyway I can fix either issue, or if I’m going to need two more replacement carts.

Thanks

It is possible there is a faulty chip on the Cyan cartridge, the ink cartridge error indicates that. However for the Light Cyan, the NO cartridge error would more indicate something wrong with the sensor itself, inside the printer. Either the cartridge isn’t fitting well enough to create a good fit OR the sensor is damaged somehow. The only way to diagnose this is to install the OEM cart to see if it goes away OR a known recognized cartridge that you were previously using successfully.

We can send you replacements for both of these positions, but I would like to make sure that is in fact what’s going on with your Light Cyan cartridge. Please install a different cartridge to see if you can get the cart to be recognized and report back. Thank you kindly-Kelly

[QUOTE=KellyC;9289]It is possible there is a faulty chip on the Cyan cartridge, the ink cartridge error indicates that. However for the Light Cyan, the NO cartridge error would more indicate something wrong with the sensor itself, inside the printer. Either the cartridge isn’t fitting well enough to create a good fit OR the sensor is damaged somehow. The only way to diagnose this is to install the OEM cart to see if it goes away OR a known recognized cartridge that you were previously using successfully.

We can send you replacements for both of these positions, but I would like to make sure that is in fact what’s going on with your Light Cyan cartridge. Please install a different cartridge to see if you can get the cart to be recognized and report back. Thank you kindly-Kelly[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the timely reply.

OEM Light Cyan cart works fine. It’s the piezoflush cart I was sent that’s getting the “no cartridge error”

Thanks.

Thank you for the additional information, we will send out the additional replacements today, sorry for the delay. I believe the C cartridge simply needs a chip and the LC needs a cartridge, but to save the hassle, I am sending you both the cartridges for good measure. Please let me know it is resolved after receiving the replacements.
Kindly-Kelly