Epson 7880 with new Cone P2 inks

I am going to sell my working Epson 7880 printer with new Cone P2 Carbon inks. Printer can be demonstrated in Putney, with special care for masking, social distance, and safe background check. There is the possibility of assistance in transporting in New England.

The printer functions as new. Previously, the pump assembly was replaced professionally in Boston, and all systems checked. It has had limited use lately, as I am printing mostly with my Epson 9880 with Cone Pro. This is a solid, reliable printer, which is becoming more and more difficult to source.

Price: $1500

John

I can verify this. The 7880s are worth the $$$$

best,
Walker

I am, reluctantly, reducing the price to $1000…both gloss and matte prints are beautiful carbon tone…

John

…still available…might consider trades…and I am a month past my second vaccination…

1 Like

Hola Mr. John. We are well over a year since you last threw out the great and mighty words

LOL. Might this beast still beast available?

…I have been using the printer…and finding the carbon toning special/ unique…not possible to emulate with Pro inks on my Epson 9880…

…I just restocked a large supply of carbon inks…so price has returned to $1500…and my enthusiasm for selling is waning…

…so, it is still available, at the original price, with some minor reluctance to part with it…

John

Still available? Am looking for one of these to replace one that is failing.

…yes… it is available…used it yesterday…these printers are the best Epson ever made (3880, 7880, 9880)…let me know if you want to talk further…

John

Yes checking. I have a customer using a 7880 for some print stuff and theirs is dying. (They have a newer P9000 but for the type of work they are doing the 7880 prints better). Let me confirm with them and they I will have them connect to you.

…thanks for many this connection…just wondering if there is any further follow up…printer is available, and working as new…

John

Hi John,
Is this still available?
Thanks
Andreas up in Calais

…yes. Andreas, it is available…

John in Putney

OK great, maybe call or email me privately and we can discuss further 802-272-0596 or andreasejohn@gmail.com