Epson 7600 banding

I have an epson 7600 printer I have ran the nossle check and cleaning several times I am still getting banding along with a check pattern that say clean then it is partial clogged then I clean it again. suggestions?

After reviewing your order history, I see you recently purchased a set of refill carts along with LK, M and LM inks. What inks have you used previously, and in the other four channels? What channel(s) are you having clogging with? How often is this printer used vs. how long does it sit unused? Have you cleaned the capping station, wiper blade, flushing box, and/or bottom of the print head following our instructions? If not, you can find these procedures here: http://www.inkjetmall.com/tech/content.php?133-Printer-Cleaning-and-Preventative-Maintenance
The 7600/9600 printers are getting quite old, have you replaced any parts, such as the dampers, wiper blade, flushing box, capping station and/or print head? If so, what parts, and how long ago were they replaced?

Please let me know so I can try to help you resolve this and get back to happily printing.
~Dana :slight_smile: