Epson 3880 printer for sale

I have a perfectly working Epson 3880 photo printer in excellent condition.(Reason for selling; I have upgraded to an Epson SC P7000). The printer currently contains 9 partially full refillable ink cartridges containing Jon Cone Pro Color Ink . Syringes for filling the cartridges and partially filled 110ml ink bottles ( 9 inks) are also included. Additionally included are 9 refillable (partially filled) cartridges containing Cone Piezoflush solution and two unused maintenance cartridges This printer will make fine art prints on up to 17" (A2) wide paper. I am asking $500 plus shipping for the printer with the inks, etc. as mentioned above. Will ship in original box.
If interested: contact Mike Mason m.e.mason@comcast.net

Mike - Is your 3880 still for sale? I am in Santa Fe, NM - where are you? Thanks, Joe Cohen

I just got my SC P7000 so, yes the 3880 is available. I am on the West Coast of Florida. I have the original box, so it could be shipped to you if you are interested.

Regards
MIke

Mike –

Sorry for the long delay in getting back to you on this. Is the machine still available? If so, some further questions:

1. What is the condition of the machine?

2. What is the bottom line price that you will consider for selling it?

Thanks very much. Joe

Joe Cohen, President

Joe Cohen & Associates, Inc.

25 Ronnie Road

Santa Fe, New Mexico 87508 USA

mobile 505/603-0653

jcohen@cybermesa.com

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message. We are not responsible for any loss or damage caused by computer viruses, so please scan all attachments with anti-virus software. Thank you.

It has been sold and delivered. Sorry