Sorry for the late response I had to be at the school preparing and setting up the classroom all day. Remember, I am in Germany.
- I did prime the MK refillable cartridge before installing it in the printer.
- This is the second refillable cart that I installed. The first was a Vivid Light Magenta. It installed fine. The only problem is some color shift which we can deal with when this problem is solved
- Since I installed the MK refillable, I had to install a Light Light Black LLK refillable cartridge to do a complete set of diagnostics (Nozzle check and Head cleaning). Now 3 ConeColor refillables are installed.
- So far, I have printed nothing but text documents since I have had the problem.
- The image size is A4 210 x 297 mm (remember, I am in Germany). I am printing on Plain Paper.
- I am using the standard EPSON print driver.
- I shut the computer down overnight and I re-initialized the printer through the printers menu.
- I will again re-boot and shut the printer down for a few minutes to see if it will help. I do think that will have any influence but it is worth a try.
Please note - every document I have printed since I installed the Matt Black cartridge does not print the last 1.5 inches of the long side document.
So far I have tried:
- Three different Word Documents that printed perfectly just before I changed the cartridge now do not print the last 1.5 inches. Tried multiple times.
- A google calendar before I changed the cartridge printed perfectly, After I changed the cartridge 1.5 inches of the right side does not print.
- I did multiple “Print Test Page” prints from the Start Menu (devices and printers) and they also do not print the bottom 1.5 inches
So far, it makes on difference what I print, vertical or horizontal. The last 1.5 inches on the long edge does not print. So far, the only type of document I have not tried is a photograph. I will try that now. and will let you know the result.
Call me if you think it can save some time. 916 314-3275. This rings my phone in Germany but is a local US call for you.
I look forward to getting this solved.