I haven’t printed a photo for several months (although I have printed to plain paper fairly regularly). Suddenly, I’m getting a magenta cast.
I’ve made a number of prints but can’t solve the problem:
- recalibrated my monitor to make sure that wasn’t the issue
- agitated the ink cartridges (I do this every so often)
- printed a test page – it looks okay
- printed from Lightroom Classic CC, Photoshop and also a contact sheet from PhotoMechanic
- printed on two different photo papers
- tried printing with the printer managing colour and with that off
I’ve looked at a few of the other threads here but haven’t found a clear idea for a solution. Any suggestions?