Confused about ink?

I have a epson 4900 and if I every get it uncloged I would like to use cone ink , But I am a bit confused about the inks them selfs. As I look through the inks I can not tell if there is more that one ink for the 4900 some say ConeColorPro HDR ink others say ConeColorPro .I want to use the closes to Epson ink . My husand and I are artist and have already color corected many files to match our art work.

Thanks

Hi Judy~

You are one of MANY 4900 users who have contacted us with clogging troubles (as you will note on the top of our 4900 product page in red type). What color position(s) are you having clogging problems with, and what is the severity of the clog(s)?

The 4900 uses ConeColor Pro HDR inks, which are the same as ConeColor Pro for the 7880/9880, 7890/9890 (with VM + VLM), but with the addition of orange and green inks to make the HDR set. You can find the ConeColor inks and refill carts for your 4900 here: http://shopping.netsuite.com/s.nl/c.362672/sc.11/category.67617/.f

Please let me know if you have further questions or if there’s anything else I can help you with.
Best regards~ Dana :slight_smile: