CISS for Epson R3000

Does Inkjet Mall offer a CISS for the Epson R3000 or recommend a third party CISS?

Our P600 CISS will work perfectly with the R3000 if you use R3000 refillable cartridge chips (or if you have a set of the R3000 refill cart chips already).

We currently do not have a CISS dedicated to the R3000, no.

-Walker

That sounds good but excuse my confusion - besides the P600 CISS do I want to order a set of carts for the R3000 with the auto reset chips or exactly what do I need to get to make this work on the R3000?

Just the chips are cheaper: http://shop.inkjetmall.com/Spare-Auto-Reset-Chip-for-our-R3000-cart-full-set.html

It’s not inexpensive this way, but this is a tested CISS.

best,
Walker

Walker;

Thanks for your reply regarding the CISS for the Epson R3000. I decided on my return from last weeks workshop that I would not convert my 4900 to the K7 carbon inks from the current setup now using the selenium DN ink set. Rather, I would get a 3880 or something similar to use for printing with the K7 carbon inks. I found a refurbished R3000 printer for a reasonable price and since I’m not printing larger then the 13” width it seemed like a reasonable solution. I should have the R3000 in a couple of days and plan to test it with the Epson ink set before converting it. I had ordered a set of carts for the 4900 (which came today) but will arrange to return those and exchange them for R3000 carts. It is my plan to get a set of fresh carts and flush the R3000 and then a second new set of carts for the K7 carbon inks - but since the standard R3000 ink carts are fairly small I will add a CISS system making use of the new cart set. Does this make sense, or do you have other advice?

walkerblackwell Beta Tester
October 23 |

Just the chips are cheaper: http://shop.inkjetmall.com/Spare-Auto-Reset-Chip-for-our-R3000-cart-full-set.htmlIt’s not inexpensive this way, but this is a tested CISS.best,
Walker Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.
In Reply To

MarkFoto InkjetMall Customer
October 23 |

That sounds good but excuse my confusion - besides the P600 CISS do I want to order a set of carts for the R3000 with the auto reset chips or exactly what do I need to get to make this work on the R3000? Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond. To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.