Chip for P6000 orange

I have ordered a new series #1 chip for the orange cartridge. It was not recognized as did the previous chip. Do I need to order a series #2 chip and return the other to InjetMall?
Also, once the green and orange have been repalced with correct inks, what program do i use to print with Piezo Pro inks?
Joe Fammartino

Thank you. I just ordered series#2
Joe

Joe,
I do not see any orders in your account for P6000 products.
Is this printer new to you or did you buy it used? If new - very unusual for a dud chip in this product line.

If it is used, do you precisely know its 3rd party chip series history?

Jon

It was purchased new by me when the green and orange chips weren’t available. I have purchased the Piezo Pro inks a long time ago. I recently purchased the remaining piezo pro inks for orange and green with the canisters and chips. The orange chip doesn’t work, so I ordered a new one series #1, which likewise didn’t work. So I want to return it, and I already ordered series#2 chip.
Thank you,
Joe Fammartino

Jon, you are correct! I do have a P 7000 printer that I mistakenly labeled P6000. I’ll need to return the chip and please cancel my order for an orange chip series #2 that I just placed. I’ll need an orange series #1 for the P7000!
Sorry, it’s the traumatic brain injury still haunting me after 5 years!
Regards,
Joe Fammartino

Joe,

I think possibly you have a 7900 as the only P7000 carts we have sold you were the Orange and Green PiezoFlush carts in Nov last year. So a bit of a mystery. And we have only sold you Piezography inks and carts for a 7900/9900 not a P7000.

In meantime, I put your #2 Orange on hold.

regards,

Jon

Jon, I have Piezo Pro inks for the P7000 since last year. Im not using the 7900 since then. There must be a mistake in the orders on your end?
Joe

Your Orange #2 should arrive Friday.
Let us know how it goes.
Kind regards,
Jon

I haven’t recieved the orange for P7000 chip. I did receive another orange ser1 foor the P6000. I now have two incorrect chips and I do need the orange P7000 chip and return the others to you.
Thanks,
Joe

Hi James,

You ordered an Orange #1 chip on November 24, 2023 along with a PiezoFlush bottle and cartridge for your P7000 printer. Did you use this PiezoFlush to do any printer operations?

On April 12, 2024 you ordered by itself a second Orange #1 chip.
Did you use this chip to do any printer operations?

On April 19 you were sent an Orange #2 which was delivered In/At Mailbox on April 25, 2024, 11:10 am.

Kindest regards,

Jon