Carts are not recognized by 7800

I bought a set of carts and inks with the intention of replacing the Epson inks as they ran out. I first replaced the light black, the LCD had an X across the entire box for that ink “no Cart installed” I did every thing i could find to do on the forums with no success, the replaced the chip, still no success. Finally I had to replace it with a new Epson cart, it worked fine. Next the LL black, the same thing, even replaced the chip, no success, replaced it with a new Epson cart and it works fine.
Then Cyan cart, SAME.
Can you please advise me on how to get these working? I have invested nearly $1,000 so far and have not been able to use once.

Thanks, Drew Endicott

Dear Drew. We’ll get you out a new set of carts (better fit, totally different mold and design). You can pour the ink from the original cart through the funnel into the new carts when they arrive.

sorry for the delay on reply.
-Walker

[QUOTE=walkerblackwell;13179]Dear Drew. We’ll get you out a new set of carts (better fit, totally different mold and design). You can pour the ink from the original cart through the funnel into the new carts when they arrive.

sorry for the delay on reply.
-Walker[/QUOTE]

Thank You Wells, much appreciated!