Attempts to upload images continualy fails - PLEASE HELP

Dana/Jon
I have a persistent ink clog or other problem I have not been able to solve. I have tried unsuccessfully to upload jpeg images to illustrate the issue using Dana’s attachment instructions.
I am using Windows 10. When I hit the upload button this is what I get

but no image. Is there a size restriction or something I am missing?

Thanks for your help

Bob Hansen

It’s working for me on Safari but not Chrome. Shoot. I gotta debug this. Sorry for the delay.

Download safari and upload from that until we can fix the other issues.

Please let me know exactly what Printer/Paper/Ink Print-settings (resolution, speed etc) and also CURVE you are using.

Can’t help until we know those specs.

Walker
Thanks for taking this on
I only sent these through wells because I could not attach them to the post that included all the info you requested - see below.
BTW I don’t use Safari or Chrome - I use Firefox - latest version on Windows 10. My cry for help was out of frustration that I couldn’t even attach the images even though I followed Dana’s attachment instructions.

I have a persistent problem with K and C in the warm neutral inks. At least I think I have a problem. I have done several regualr cleanings and three power cleanings. The inks are agitated weekly and I do regular monthly maintenance as per Dana’s instructions and video. I print at a minimum of weekly and often more and all the inks have best beofre dates of well into 2017. There is the very slightest imperfections on the inkseperation8.tif printout - unfortunately I have never seen a perfect print of this this file as the one Dana posted in her Print Ink Separation post is not the clearest even on my NEC PA272W. The images I sent you have been scaled down and also saved as a jpeg so I am not sure if they will show what I see on the originals.
The three images were to givee you an example of my inkseparation printout, a greyscale ramp printed through qtr on Canson Baryta and using the WN profile and a third one showing a toned version of this same greyscale ramp printed through my Canon IPF8400. As you can see there is a pronounced difference between the two ramps in between 100% and 90% and even toward the 80% range.
The inkseperation printout appears to show some roughness almost like high iso noise in the 0-20 patches of both Black and Cyan.
I have images that I printed with this same combinatiuon of Canson Baryta and WN on the 3880 in the workshop last August and comparing them to the same images currently printed there is a loss of darks in what I would think was 70-90% range
What do you think is goiung on and if a clog and it is not cleared after 3 power cleans what would you suggest. Also is there a way to get Piezo flush to just the two channels without having to swap out all the cartridges in all the positions
Thanks
Bob

Walker
Here is some additional info. I was rushed between appts when I sent the last reply.

Curve - through QTR - Warm Neutral - 3880-CAR-CANbaryta
Resolution 2880 dpi
Uni-directional
Paper - Canson Baryta
Printer - Epson 3880 using WN inkset
Thanks for your advice and help
Bob

Walker
Here is some additional info. I was rushed between appts when I sent the last reply.

Curve - through QTR - Warm Neutral - 3880-CAR-CANbaryta
Resolution 2880 dpi
Uni-directional
Paper - Canson Baryta
Printer - Epson 3880 using WN inkset
Thanks for your advice and help
Bob