The short answer is no. DualGO printing requires an extremely fine-tuned .quad that is very different with how it inks than a normal .quad for K6 or K7 printing.
However, it is possible to do GO printing on the 9890. The trick is to fool the sensor that is looking for paper white (right side of the sheet as it goes into the printer).
- Set printer to sheet mode.
- Place (already printed) sheet into the slot.
- Put a white piece of paper of the sensor hole (it’s where the paper goes into the printer a few inches in from the right edge of the paper. It’s looking at the emulsion side of the paper.)
- Load the paper by hitting the down arrow.
- Keep the white piece of paper over that sensor the entire time the GO pass is printing.
- Because the printer will not know where the end of the sheet is, you must keep and eye out and pull away the white piece of paper covering the sensor right before the printed art-work escapes from the bottom of the printer.
This is a finicky thing to get right so practice on a spare print first.