7800 cart error

I filled a matte black cart inserted it in my printer and received a error message “check ink cartridge”. I tried it a few times and received the same message. Rmoved the cart and replaced it with the epson cart and it was fine. I tried the replacement cyan cart and received the same message. Put back the epson one and it was fine.:confused:

When I check your order history, I see you have purchased carts for the 7900/9900 and 4900 printers, but don’t see 7800/9800 carts listed. Did you purchase 7800/9800 carts from us under a different name/account, or did you possibly get these carts elsewhere?

Please let me know, thanks~ Dana

For some reason I have two accounts. On several occasions I was told that problem would be rectified. The carts are yours.

I see you used to have two accounts, and they were merged over a month ago, so I’ll have to figure out why this purchase is missing from your order history… but I take your word for it that you purchased these carts from us.

It sounds like the chips on your carts are either not working correctly, or not correct for your printer model. What are the part#s on the cartridges?
I am having a set of replacement 7800/9800 chips sent to you. Please follow chip replacement instructions, here: http://www.inkjetmall.com/tech/content.php?139-How-to-replace-chips-on-LF-carts, and let me know if you have questions or there’s anything else I can help you with.

Best regards~ Dana :slight_smile:

part number on cart: T5678 number on box: RCS-7800-MK part number on cart: T5632 number on box: RCS-7800-C

Thanks. The chips are already on the way to you.

Please let me know if you have questions, your results after changing the chips, or if there’s anything else I can help you with.

Best regards~ Dana :slight_smile:

Dana I received the chips you sent yesterday. I just replaced the chip on the MK Black cart and that solved the problem. THANK YOU!!!

Can someone please inform me when the new carts for the 9900 are available?

Have a wonderful weekend. David :smiley:

Hi David~

Thanks for letting me know the new chips did the trick, I’m glad to hear.

We have received the new 350ml non-bag 7900 refillable carts into inventory, and are beginning to sell/ship them.

Best regards and happy printing~ Dana :slight_smile: