4880 cone ink clog

I just started switching from epson to cone inks. I installed light magenta, and it worked for a day or so, and then clogged. i did a power cleaning, ran out of two others. None of the cone inks are working, all clogged. they are primed (ink coming out of the whole), but they are clogged and no ink comes out in a test print. Spoke to Wells, and opened air vents. Made 4 small prints. Still not working. Please help. In a rush to get this working.
Thanks.

Elliot Schildkrout

Hi Elliot~

If you installed the refillable carts with the air vent holes closed, ink could not flow from the carts, causing those channels to not print. Now that you have opened the air vent holes on the carts, you will need to do 1-3 power clean cycles to get the channels printing again. Start by doing one power clean cycle, then print a nozzle check to see how things look before doing more.

Please let me know how it goes, if you have questions or there’s anything else I can help you with.
Best regards~ Dana

Hi Elliot~

I’m just checking in because I haven’t heard back from you, and wanted to see how things are going.

I hope you’re happily printing, please let me know.
Thanks and best regards~ Dana :slight_smile: