3880 Not recognizing flush cart - LC channel

We are preparing for a move, so I installed new Peizoflush carts in my color 3880. (It had been working fine just days before.) It would not recognize the LC cart. Tried changing the Epson chip to another. No go. Tried the LC Peizoflush cart from my P Pro b&w printer, which works fine on that printer (no go), and conversely, tried the original Peizoflush cart on Pro printer and recognized fine. Finally, just tried to install a brand new Epson LC cart, just to double check. No go.

So after all that I’m thinking something broke in the printer when removing Epson color and installing flush carts. (probably something I did. No, I didn’t use a hammer :wink: )

So just wondering what “could” be wrong with the printer, and any ideas how much to fix? Note: It is my oldest printer. Hundreds of prints. Just wondering how much to allocate for “repair” vs just moving on to a newer model? Thanks! Don

I just installed new IJM carts for mK and pK in my 3880 filled with pizeo flush. The printer did not recognize them even after a reset of the printer …any ideas?

I assume you followed the instructions for placement of the OEM chip?

Yes, I have been using your carts for some time and ordered two additional carts to clear the black print head with pizeo flush. The new carts were not recognized when I filled them with pizeo and put them in the printer. I reset them many times with no success. Now the other black carts will not recognize either.

What to do?

Joe