3800 not printing anything

Being new to this forum, thanks for letting me in.
After installing some of the carts with Inkjet Mall ink, in combination with some Epson carts, I have made beautiful prints, that is till after a test print on canvas, noting has worked after. Cleaning cycles give blank sheets.
Any suggestions?
Thanks

hi geert~

it’s strange that everything was working well, then suddenly nothing at all… what happened when you made the canvas print in the beginning of this issue: did the print head jam on the canvas, did the sheet print blank, did it print well but isn’t printing after, etc? Are both print jobs and nozzle checks printing blank with all colors/channels? Have you restarted your computer + printer? Did you experience any problems such as ink puddling on your capping station or print head, print head jam on paper (or canvas), etc? Have you removed, checked the physical ink level, and reinstalled your carts? Have you cleaned your printer’s capping station, wiper blade and/or bottom of the print head? If not, instructions and a helpful video for manually cleaning your printer can be found here: http://www.inkjetmall.com/tech/content.php?133-Printer-Cleaning-and-Preventative-Maintenance

I hope this helps, please keep me posted!
~Dana :slight_smile: