I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties with the refill carts in your R2880, but am here to help!
After reviewing your order history, I see you purchased two sets of R2880 refill carts (I assume one set is for PiezoFlush that you also purchased).
I have a few questions to better understand what's happening, and the information you provide will help me resolve this and get you back to happily printing.
1. You say all carts are filled and reset (new cartridge chips already read full, so don't need to be reset until refilling), and all show full on the status monitor, but one cart isn't reading and runs out of ink without warning?
2. Which color position cartridge is emptying before the printer tells you?
3. Do you only reset cartridge chips when refilling, and totally refill cartridges with ink?
4. How many times has this cartridge run empty before the printer indicates?
5. Have you cleaned the capping station, wiper blade and/or bottom of the print head?
6. Are all other cartridges working correctly, and have accurate ink level tracking?
Please let me know so I can help.
Best regards~ Dana