1430 Not using Magenta

Out of box 1430, with over 200 sheets printed with OEM. Inks just finished to empty, good timing. Installed IJM carts (No I’m not crossing OEM with IJM). Printer didn’t like them at first, so I did the 30 minute wait. Lights went off & such, except. . .magenta doesn’t work. That is, it doesn’t feed ink when requested (no light, just not feeding), either in printing, or in a simple pattern test.
Ink comes out if you push up in the outlet. I have a resetter, & sometimes it will reset the cart, sometimes it won’t at first, then, it will a little bit later.

So, seeing that I was sent here by sales, & my printer isn’t going any place, I am asking for a bit of technical advice to get the cartridge working as it should.

Vents open, tapped the carts, & such.

Hi FCARR~

I apologize for not responding sooner. It sounds like your magenta position cartridge isn’t allowing ink flow for some reason, so I will send you a replacement.

Please let me know your results with the new cart, if you have questions, or there’s anything else I can help you with.
Warmly~ Dana

Oh, thank you so much! That is awesome!! I can’t wait to get this printer working again! I’ll update this after is arrives.

Hey Dana,

The cartridge must’ve gotten lost somewhere along it’s path to me.
I got the printer working fine now, by using a single cartridge that I purchased elsewhere.
It’s not an ink issue, as all of the other carts I picked up from IJM print fine. I figure it was just a glitch during manufacture.
When I get the chance, I’d like to try out IJM pigmented inks & see how they fair.