PiezoDN QTR curve(s) status

[QUOTE=walkerblackwell;11289]You won’t have the ability to linearize the .quad directly on a PC or custom-tune it. Nor will you actually be able to make the ICC profiles used to print with (to my understanding) + a few other things that will be lacking.

Basically, if you only have a PC you are limited to the canned curves and profiles (something that isn’t always practical when making negs for a darkroom). While the canned profiles are AWESOME, we want to make it AWESOMER and let people tune their curves and calibrate themselves. That’s kinda a large part and point of PieozDN.

If you want to do a PC, I can send a zip after purchase if this is requested, but you won’t get the full functionality or support necessarily to fully use the system as it was intended.

I hope thisclarifies things a bit.

best,
Walker[/QUOTE]

What functionality will be missing with the zip file on a PC?

Walker, can you answer this?

I did an initial test on windows yesterday and today. (whew)

You will be able to do everything but print directly with ICC and there will be a few procedures that are different.

I will include a PC .zip (beta) of all relevant files in the Downloads section of piezodn.inkjetmall.com that is accessible after purchase.

best,
Walker

all-right. It’s available now as beta at piezodn.inkjetmall.com (post purchase)

best,
Walker