New surecolor p600 doesn't accept continouus fill carts

had to get a new printer, new printer doesn’t accept carts, “doesn’t recognize the following…”
I pulled them out, put back in several times…still doesn’t recognize them. Followed instructions, started with the epson inks that came with printer…help !!!

You need to run the initial startup with the Epson “Starter Tanks” then install the CISS carts.

best,
Walker

I did, …and I didn’t mention that I’m using the cont. fill system from my old P600. When it didn’t work, I took them out, put back the Epson inks, worked fine, then put back the cone inks [ after pulling out any air in the tubes ] and still doesn’t work

One thing to note about these carts is that they have orange safety tabs on the locks. These safety tabs should be removed before locking the carts into the printer.

I removed them when I first  installed on my previous P600 .....              I still cannot get my new [ replacement ] P600 to accept my cone color inks. I have the continuous feed system and it worked fine with my old P600, except that one color wouldn't work, so I was told I needed a new printer. I followed the instructions, installed the epson inks first, then tried the cone inks, and it cannot recognize...tried several times, putting the epson inks back in, worked fine, then putting back the cone inks, still won't work, please help ! thanks
              I still cannot get my new [ replacement ] P600 to accept my cone color inks. I have the continuous feed system and it worked fine with my old P600, except that one color wouldn't work, so I was told I needed a new printer. I followed the instructions, installed the epson inks first, then tried the cone inks, and it cannot recognize...tried several times, putting the epson inks back in, worked fine, then putting back the cone inks, still won't work, please help ! thanks